Microsoft Ads (Formerly Bing Ads) Overview
Often Overlooked = Great Value
Advantages of Microsoft Ads (vs. Google Ads)
- Lower Cost – Many advertisers focus solely on Google. As a result, there is less competition on Microsoft Ads, and the cost for clicks is generally significantly lower than Google Ads.
- Desirable Demographics – Studies show that the audience using Microsoft Ads is a bit older, more educated, and more wealthy than Google users. If your target market is someone a little bit older with wealth, Microsoft Ads is worth trying.
How Microsoft Ads Work
What is Microsoft Ads Management?
- Geographical Targeting – Microsoft Ads and Google Ads don’t have identical geographic targeting options. After migrating the campaign from Google to Microsoft, we then validate that the geotargeting is set up correctly and adjust as needed. Many advertisers get burned by using Microsoft’s automated Google Import tools – only to find that their ad territory has expanded to the entire planet – destroying their advertising budget. We eliminate this worry for advertisers.
- Keyword Bidding – The competition in Microsoft Ads is generally less intense with lower keyword click costs. A click in Microsoft should cost less than a click on the same keyword in Google due to less competition. We lower bids to account for this difference. We then monitor keyword activity closely after the ad campaign goes live to make sure that we’re getting excellent performance.
- Feature Changes – Google Ads frequently introduces new features to its advertising platform that aren’t compatible with Microsoft Ads. For any of these features, we ensure that nothing “breaks” when we move campaigns to the Microsoft Ads platform.
Precise Ad Targeting
Geographic Location Targeting
When to Run Ads
For many businesses, especially local service businesses, you only want people to see your ad and call you when your staff is ready and available to take their call. If your hours are M-F, 8-5, you don’t want to show your ad on weekends or after hours. You can vary this schedule daily to ensure the best results.
Targeting by Device (Smartphones / Desktops / Tablets)
Age and Gender Targeting
Our reporting lets you know how you’re performing relative to your monthly budget. Based on performance, during the month, we may increase or decrease the ad spend to meet your budget goals.
Conversion Tracking & Reporting
Also within our reporting is conversion tracking. Within reports, you’ll see all lead data. Those who fill out forms or call you count towards the lead total.
A Web Page That Converts Prospects Into Leads
Microsoft Ads Management: What to Look For
Who Owns Your Microsoft Ads Account?
With FlexLeads, we work within your account. While we provide timely, informative reporting, you still can go into your ad account to review activity.
We think it is vital that you own the account and have full access to all the data within it.
Be Kept in the Loop
Microsoft Ads Management Pricing
Flat Monthly Fee
Microsoft Ad Costs
Ad costs range anywhere from $100 and $1,000 per month for local service businesses.