Google Ads Overview
Google’s Search Engine Domination
How Google Ads Work
Google Ads vs SEO
- Above the fold: This is the most valuable real estate in online marketing. The “above the fold” is the area that a visitor sees when visiting a web site – before scrolling down on the page. Many users won’t scroll down, so you want your most relevant content to be above the fold.
- Call to Action:What you want your customer to do – usually clicking on a button to make contact or filling out a form.
What is Google Ads Management?
With FlexLeads Google Ads Management, we will take over the day to day management of your Google Ads campaigns.
We use competitive tools to look at the search engine results page and perform an in-depth analysis of competing advertisers. We’re able to reverse engineer their campaigns to zero in on your competitor’s:
- Landing Pages
Keyword Research, Discovery, and Management
- “Free Dental Work”
- “DIY Toyota Camry Dent Removal”
Precise Ad Targeting
Geographic Location Targeting (GeoTargeting)
Within Google Ads, you have many geographic targeting options available:
- Country – You can ensure that Google runs ads focusing on a particular country
- States – You can also target your ads to individual states.
- Cities – For local businesses, this can be a great option – you can run your ads so that only people within certain cities will see the ads.
- Zip Codes – This can be another option for running ads – making sure your ads only appear in specific zip codes.
- Radius Around Your Business – With radius targeting, you can set up a radius around your office – and only people within that radius will see your ads. Radius targeting is beneficial for local businesses.
Different Bids for Different Geographical Locations
Time of Day
You probably don’t want to run your ads 24×7. Fortunately, you can choose to run ads only when your staff is available to properly field phone calls and form requests as they come in.
With Google, you can schedule your ads to run only when you (or staff) are available to handle those leads.
Bidding by Device
Some demographics perform better than others. Google is getting better and better at providing performance-based the following demographic categories:
- Household Income
- Parental Status
Ad Creation, Testing and Improvement
Critical components of a properly structured Google Ad:
The headline is by far the most crucial part of your search ad. We’ll make sure that we get it right for you.
To get the desired headline impact, we generally employ three ads with three different types of headlines that appeal to searchers in one of three ways:
- Deals – Leading with special offers – either % discounts or $ dollar amounts catch the eye and have a tremendous impact on your prospects.
- Emotional – Another successful ad type appeals emotionally to the prospect. It describes how you can solve their problem and transform their lives.
- Logical – With logical headlines, we’re trying to resonate with those more practical searchers. We show them how they’ll be making the right choice by using your services.
While not as impactful as headlines, we also take advantage of descriptions within ads to get into more of a deep dive into the services that your business offers. We pit these descriptions against each other in a “survival of the fittest” test.
Google Ads has many ad extensions that you can use to convey more information to your prospect. Some of the key extensions used for service businesses include sitelinks, callouts, structure snippets, and location extensions.
As part of our call tracking services, we break out calls that are less than one minute – this allows our customers to identify front desk problems quickly.
We provide daily, monthly, and even some real-time reporting. With our reporting, you’ll be able to see budget and conversion campaign performance with a glance.
Our reporting lets you know how you’re performing relative to your monthly budget. Based on performance, during the month, we may increase or decrease the ad spend to meet your budget goals.
Leads include anyone that filled out a form or called you.
A Web Page That Converts Prospects Into Leads
What to Look for in a Google Ads Manager
Am I getting a good return on my Google Ads activities?
Google Ads Management Pricing
We offer a flat-rate pricing for all of our clients, depending on their needs.
We Charge a Flat Monthly Fee
Many companies will charge a percentage of ad spend in addition to a monthly flat-rate fee. We’re not a fan of this approach.
We’ve encountered unethical companies that boost ad spend using strategies and ad platforms that aren’t benefiting their client to generate more revenue for themselves.
In those cases, depending on needs, we charge an hourly rate for Google Ads management services.