What is Google My Business?
Your listing can contain:
- Logo – You can display your brand
- Photos – you can create a photo gallery on Google My Business that contains pictures of the inside and outside of your business.
- Virtual Tours – With a Google 360 degree photographer, you’re able to provide visitors to your listing a 360-degree tour of your office. Visitors can virtually visit your place of business as if they were walking through and looking in any direction they desired.
- Reviews – Your listing will also have a place for customers to review your business. As a business owner, you’ll have the opportunity to respond to these reviews.
- Posts – You’re allowed to post to your Google My Business listing. Posts enable visitors to your listing to periodically see any information you’d like to convey about your business – like special promotions. They will appear as part of your listing.
Where do GMB Listings Appear?
Google Business Listing Creation
Media Assets Help
For your Google listing to shine, you should have great photos and a virtual tour. We’ll put you in touch with a photographer in your area that does virtual tours and give them our requirements to ensure a great listing.
To learn more about our Google My Business offerings, call us: 1.888.959.6867 – or fill out the form below.