What is Google My Business?
Google My Business is a service that allows you to register your business so that you can appear in Google search results. Google My Business is different than many other online directory listings in that your listing can contain a lot of information about your business.
Your listing can contain:
- Logo – You can display your brand
- Photos – you can create a photo gallery on Google My Business that contains pictures of the inside and outside of your business.
- Virtual Tours – With a Google 360 degree photographer, you’re able to provide visitors to your listing a 360-degree tour of your office. Visitors can virtually visit your place of business as if they were walking through and looking in any direction they desired.
- Reviews – Your listing will also have a place for customers to review your business. As a business owner, you’ll have the opportunity to respond to these reviews.
- Posts – You’re allowed to post to your Google My Business listing. Posts enable visitors to your listing to periodically see any information you’d like to convey about your business – like special promotions. They will appear as part of your listing.
Free Local SEO Guide
Check out our free guide and learn how to get quick improvements in your Local SEO right away!
Click Here for More Info
Where do GMB Listings Appear?
Google frequently updates GMB with new features. GMB is also known for frustrating, less than adequate support. Many users find support extremely frustrating. That’s where we come in.
Google Business Listing Creation
We will create your Google My Business listing and fill it out completely. We’ll represent your business with the categories that apply to you. We’ll make sure that your NAP, hours of operation, and service offerings are all properly represented. We’ll even upload your business photos.
We’ll keep your GMB listing updated with relevant posts from your business that will appear on the search engine results page when people search for your business.
We will guide you with response approaches to those inevitable negative reviews. We’ll even help you to collect reviews with our review collection service ReviewTruck.com.
Media Assets Help
For your Google listing to shine, you should have great photos and a virtual tour. We’ll put you in touch with a photographer in your area that does virtual tours and give them our requirements to ensure a great listing.
To learn more about our Google My Business offerings, call us: 1.888.959.6867 – or fill out the form below.